Here on this page, we aim to provide you effective steps for an HP printer setup. A printer is an integral part of our daily lives. Without a printer, we can’t imagine a quality documentation. Nowadays printers are not only limited to printing documents, they can perform various tasks at a single time. So if you are looking to invest in a quality printer, opt for HP printers. They are smart enough to handle a number of tasks gracefully and simultaneously. When we talk of 123.hp.com/setup, it is an instant and a simple login process. If you still however feel terrified, we have you covered. You don’t need to worry about the 123hpsetup process, as we are here to help you. We can also try and troubleshoot issues of HP printer setup, by providing you guidance on every step. Take a look at the below given steps post which we hope that you learn everything there is to know about setting up an HP printer.
HP Printer Installation
- Just before you start installing an HP printer, ensure you have downloaded the latest software of your PC and a Printer.
- Now, connect an HP printer to your PC. To do this use a USB data cable. Insert the ends of USB cable into the respective ports of both the devices.
- Plug in your PC into a power outlet & switch on your PC.
- Click Start button on your computer.
- Next, Select the Control Panel.
- Afterwards, click on the Add Printer button.
- After this, choose the ‘Add a Local Printer’ option & then click on Next.
- Choose, ‘Use an existing port’ option next & click Next to continue.
If you have any query or doubt in the above-given steps, place a call on our toll-free number which is active round the clock. You can also chat live with our team, & know more about 123hpsetup.
How to Configure HP Printer Setting using 123.hp.com/setup?
In order to configure your HP printer and to add or remove further settings, check the below-given points.
- Now, choose HP from the drop-down list of manufacturers. Don’t forget to choose the driver which is currently installed.
- Give a unique name to your printer.
- Now, choose if you wish to share your printer or not? Select finish when you are done with the configuration.
Troubleshoot Issues of Related to 123hpsetup
If you find any issue after the installation of your HP printer, try to use below-mentioned steps.
- The best way to make an HP printer work is to restart it. Restarting the device solves a lot of issues which you could have been facing with your HP printer before.
- If your HP printer won’t turn on, unplug the printer’s power cord & wait for about 10 seconds. Re-plug the power cord & switch on your printer.
You can know further steps when you contact our printer experts. They are available round the clock for your assistance. If you wish to know more about 123.hp.com/setup, interact live with our team. Our experts also resolve issues of HP printers through from the live chat window. So contact them today and resolve all of your issues.